Trails and Maps
Nordic Ski Trails
Michigan’s Keweenaw Peninsula has over 100K of groomed cross country trails at several trail locations. Both Michigan Tech and Swedetown have some lighted trails for evening skiing and offer trails groomed for both skating and classic. All areas also have snowshoe trails and several areas offer snowbike trails.
- Chassell Classic (Chassell) Small map | Large Map
- Michigan Tech (Houghton) Go to Tech Trails website for maps
- Churning Rapids/Maasto Hiihto Trails (Hancock) PDF Map | Website
- Swedetown (Calumet) Ski Trail Map | Website
- Copper Harbor (Copper Harbor)
- Eagle Harbor Trail (Eagle Harbor) Small map | Large Map
Snow Bike Trails
- Churning Rapids (Hancock) Map (jpg) | Download PDF |
- Michigan Tech (Houghton) Trail map
- Swedetown – trails available. Map to come.